WHAT YOU GET
- 24 fl. oz. of Grower’s Ally Spider Mite Control Ready-to-Use
- No dilution required
PROTECTING PEOPLE, PLANTS & PROFITS
- OMRI Listed®, FIFRA 25(b) Formula
- No Re-Entry Interval (REI)
- Minimal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Required
- Bee Safe® When Used as Directed
- For Use in All Stages, Harvest Same Day
- No Heavy Oils or Alcohols
- No Reported Phytotoxicity
- Zero Pollutants
- Made in the USA
- Active Ingredients: Rosemary Oil 0.50%, Clove Oil 0.03%, Peppermint Oil 0.02%
- Inert Ingredients: Glycerol Monooleate, Ethyl Lactate, Ascorbyl Palmitate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake the bottle well. For outdoor application, spray plants early in the morning or evening to avoid the hottest part of the day. Avoid spraying in temperatures over 90°F. For indoor application, keep lights and fans off for 2–3 hours after spraying.
Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Shake during use. Repeat this process every 3–5 days, as necessary.
Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Shake during use. Repeat this process every 7 days.
No limitation on the number of applications per growing cycle.