WHAT YOU GET
- 8 fl. oz. of Grower’s Ally Fungicide Concentrate
- Makes up to 5 gal. of ready-to-use product
PROTECTING PEOPLE, PLANTS & PROFITS
- OMRI Listed®, FIFRA 25(b) Formula
- No Re-Entry Interval (REI)
- Minimal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Required
- Bee Safe® When Used as Directed
- For Use in All Stages, Harvest Same Day
- No Heavy Oils or Alcohols
- No Reported Phytotoxicity
- Zero Pollutants
- Made in the USA
- Active Ingredients: Citric Acid 1.07%
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Lactose, Ethyl Lactate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Acetate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Prior to mixing, shake the concentrate well. For outdoor application, spray plants early in the morning or evening to avoid the hottest part of the day. Avoid spraying in temperatures over 90°F. For indoor application, keep lights and fans off for 2–3 hours after spraying.
Mix at 1.2% or 45 mL of concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Wait 4 hours, then repeat application a second time. Treat every 3-5 days as necessary. For maximum effectiveness, apply at the first sign of disease and use a sprayer that emits a fine mist for full coverage.
Mix at 1.2% or 45 mL of concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Treat every 7 days.
No limitation on the number of applications per growing cycle.