WHAT YOU GET
- 1 qt. (32 fl. oz.) of Grower’s Ally Crop Defender 3 Concentrate
- Makes up to 25 gal. of ready-to-use product for curative treatment or 100 gal. for preventative care
PROTECTING PEOPLE, PLANTS & PROFITS
- OMRI Listed®, FIFRA 25(b) Formula
- No Re-Entry Interval (REI)
- Minimal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Required
- Bee Safe When Used as Directed
- For Use in All Stages, Harvest Same Day
- No Heavy Oils or Alcohols
- No Reported Phytotoxicity
- Zero Pollutants
- Made in the USA
- Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 15.50% , Rosemary Oil 10.00%, Clove Oil 3.00%, Peppermint Oil 2.00%
- Inert Ingredients: Glycerol Monooleate, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Mystate, Butyl Lactate, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Prior to mixing, shake the concentrate well. For outdoor application, spray plants early in the morning or evening to avoid the hottest part of the day. Avoid spraying in temperatures over 90°F. For indoor application, keep lights and fans off for 2–3 hours after spraying.
Mix at 0.25% or 10 mL of concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Shake during use. Repeat this process every 7 days.
Mix at 1.0% or 40 mL of concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Shake during use. Repeat this process every 3–5 days, as necessary.
No limitation on the number of applications per growing cycle. No need to add a wetting agent.