What You Get
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 quart of Spider Mite Concentrate (makes 100 gallons product)
- 1 gallon of Fungicide (makes 83 gallons product)
- Maximize Yields: Grow healthier plants with Grower’s Ally.
- Zero Pollutants: Tests clean and contains no residual solvents, no synthetic pesticides and no heavy metals. Exempt from EPA registration under FIFRA 25(b) and OMRI Listed® for use in organic gardening.
- Harvest Same Day: Can be safely applied through all stages of plant growth, from clones through the flowering cycle when many problems occur. Trusted by large scale growers and suitable for use in all cultivation facilities.
- OMRI Listed®
- FIFRA 25(b) Exempt
- Zero REI
- No PPE Required
- No Reported Phytotoxicity
- Bee Safe
- Made in the USA
“I’m growing 100% organic and used the Grower’s Ally Spider Mite Control in the beginning of the spring season. I have a garden that is about 2,500 sq. ft. and want to get the most from it. The rosemary oil was very effective at killing spider mites." - Pete C. in Florida
"Grower's Ally Fungicide is my go to for knocking out powdery mildew. The plants react incredibly to the applications. Happy, healthy, and no powdery mildew." - Brian K. in Oklahoma
“I noticed a small pest issue in my indoor garden. I used Grower’s Ally Spider Mite Control. After, I noticed I hadn’t seen any pest in a few days, I continued to treat with Spider Mite Control and haven’t seen a pest since. I highly recommend this product in your garden.” - Jayson B. in Virginia